Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April

First blog of April..
Today is day 3 of April.
24Days to my big day.
It will be my 23rd birthdays.
I believe this yr it gotta be different.
Cause aft what happen last yr I dont think my sis will be there to celebrate with me this year.
I guess I be a loner.
What are my BIRTHDAY  wishes this year?
~LOTSA OF PRESENT.
~FAMILY BACK TGT.
~A MEMORABLE CELEBRATION.
you can buy me from hellokitty stuff,bags,make up to clothing bt strictly no food cause I gotta diet for now I plan for a changeover. if success u will know what will it be seems hard bt I will work hard for it.
As for relationship I have no rush on it,
I no longer looking for a playing love I wan someone whom can settle down with me accept all about me,accept my past love my present I can be myself and I don't need to change for them .
2Days ago one of my ex call me.
He ask me do I hate him?
yea I do hate him bt I hate myself more.
Bt I must be thankful to them cause without those lesson from all my ex I won't be now d me.
I now cherish every moment I am breathing,
Life is short I dk when I will be Leaving,
Maybe now maybe later.
so we choose to learn treasure and cherish.
For my current job I guess paywise is bad bt boss quite a good boss and understanding boss I srsly hope this job can last:)

No comments:

Post a Comment