Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A little update

♥today I don't feel like talking about my story.
Maybe I just have a normal blog post that update happen to me recently.
I have to apologize to Michelle due to tht time that issue really is not her wrg is just my mood very bad so her console is not what I want so i angry with her..
This month I start to stop being d one who put in more effort first as I am sick of it.
And about my mindset I should change,
Since things already happen so what for I think so much think also no use..so I will just continue walk.
No matter in future What I meet I should face.
Lol just get fired due to that shop no business boss have other plan so no area for me to work so wave good bye to me.bt good news I found another job as a perfume promoter, I hope everything went smooth..smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment